Heritage Health Explained
Heritage Health is the new Medicaid Managed Care program. It gives you one health plan for your physical health, behavioral health, and medicines. It also offers extra benefits and services. Heritage Health has three different health plan options:
- Nebraska Total Care
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Nebraska
- WellCare of Nebraska
How to Change Health Plans
There are two methods available for Members to change health plans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Both methods are available in English and Spanish:
- Member Portal: https://members.neheritagehealth.com/
- Automated Phone Enrollment: 1-888-255-2605
- We also have Choice Counselors available 7am-7pm central time, Monday through Friday by calling 1-888-255-2605. TTY/TTD users ONLY call 711.
Members may also submit the completed change form included in their packet:
- Mail: Heritage Health Enrollment Center, 9370 McKnight Road, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- Fax: 1-800-852-6311
How to Use the Member Portal
Join us for an overview of the Heritage Health Program. Participate in this hour long webinar to learn how you can best help your members and patients change their Heritage Health Plan. It will give you the details of the change process, ways to change, and a how-to-guide to changing via the Member Portal.
The Heritage Health Overview webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Documents in PowerPoint Format (PPTX) require Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer to view, download Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.